The Resource 1421, the year China discovered America?
- 1421, the year China discovered America?
- Statement of responsibility
- a Paladin Invision production for Penguin Television in association with PBS ; director, part 1, David Wallace ; producer, part 1, Sun Shuyun ; writer & series producer, William Cran
- Title variation
- Fourteen twenty-one, the year China discovered America?
- Did a daring Chinese admiral sailing the world's largest wooden armada reach America 71 years before Columbus? This program examines the mystery surrounding the sailing exploits of the legendary Admiral Zheng He and his 30-year command of a Ming fleet. Part one discusses his known voyages to Asia and Africa; part two discusses the controversial theory that he rounded the Cape of Good Hope, and sailed on to America
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Executive producer, Clive Syddall; executive producers for Penguin Television, John Hollar and Eric Jones; music, Howard Davidson; photography, Peter Harvey
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: Not rated
- Language note
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .F68 2004
- Narrator, Larry Belling
- live action
ContextContext of 1421, the year China discovered America?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1421, the year China discovered America?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ipswichlibrary.org/resource/iBYj6425_10/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ipswichlibrary.org/resource/iBYj6425_10/">1421, the year China discovered America?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.ipswichlibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ipswichlibrary.org/">Ipswich Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ipswich Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...